Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Cleaning TG5 Ikelite Housing

Started by AngelinaP ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Cleaning TG5 Ikelite Housing

2 posts
  1. Hi everyone I've got some maintenance to do on 8 Ikelite housings for the Olympus TG5s.  The buttons on the housing are getting sticky so I want to take them apart and clan them.  Has anyone ever done this before or maybe has a video tutorial I can watch?  I just want to make sure I'm taking the pins apart correctly.  Thank you!

  2. Not sure for Ikelite, but it seems other housing brands specify that buttons and their o-rings are not user-serviceable. May be contact the Ikelite support?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.