Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Items for sale to best offer

Started by J_R_Q ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Items for sale to best offer

3 posts
  1. Greetings!

    I have two pieces of equipment for sale to the best offer.

    - one Diopter Flip Lens Holder for a Nauticam 67MM Macros Port

    - one Reefnet Subsee 10+ Diopter
    Both items have been used a half dozen dives and do not show wear

    Selling them because I am not interested in perfecting the skills necessary for maximum close-up focus. Ideally would like to recoup at least what I paid for both, $280 and $225 respectively. Best offer gets the goods! Buyer pays shipping costs. Please let me know if you have any questions.  

    -Jann

    IMG_0370.jpg

    IMG_0371.jpg

    IMG_0372.jpg

  2. On 3/24/2022 at 12:29 PM, J_R_Q said:

     Ideally would like to recoup at least what I paid for both, $280 and $225 respectively.

    Update: I'm very flexible to any reasonable offer, even if it doesn't quite recoup what I paid.

  3. Is the diopter available and where shipping from? Would offer 200 for it 

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.