Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

AO Cooler Bag with Camera Cube

Started by Pomacentridae ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

AO Cooler Bag with Camera Cube

4 posts
  1. Might be of interest to people. My setup to transport my camera kit.

     

    I am using an AO Cooler with a Camera Cube insert when i travel. The size is carryon compliant. I am using the 24 Can size but even the 36 can size is carryon compliant.

     

    On arriving in the hotel or cabin i remove the camera cube and leave it in the hotel. The camera cube acts as an organizer to hold all my dry accessories like chargers, etc. Assembled camera goes into the AO Cooler which acts as my boat bag and personal rinse tank.

     

    4177c04956a9891bf6c23425f4438576.jpg

    7632e18d6be12b8121b2f24ebcb9538c.jpg

    d7aea277686162d1b063d52120d5e509.jpg

    678be06534c4f85a4ebbbd3b36ef2833.jpg

    e7f838adaffbf12e3f5c617ac8a21efe.jpg

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. I use the same method

    at home it's in a dry sealed plastic box and when I'm out with it I use a big cooler for the rig and in the pockets I put all of the cables and the lens cover etc.

    it helps to protect the rig while on the boat and after the dive I just fill it with fresh water and let the rig sit in it until I finish washing all of the diving gear

  3. What strobes are you using?

  4. @Dann-Oh I am using the Inon Z330 Type 1.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.