Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Rx100 VII Nauticam w/ camera

Started by Drkevbo ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Rx100 VII Nauticam w/ camera

9 posts
  1. Nauticam rx100 VII housing

    Flexitray with 2 handles

    m67 flip diopter holder

    n50 short port with bayonet mount

    n50 standard port

    Rx100 VII camera

    3 Extra batteries with external charger.

    all in excellent condition with minor cosmetic wear. 40 dives on it. Never flooded. 

    * the handles and trays were also used on my old camera and show more cosmetic wear.

    I can send more high quality pics on request.

    $2100.00 for the whole system.  If my math is right that’s approx 44% savings off of new.

    $50 packing and shipping in the continental US.

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    9110D68E-D61C-4AA5-977B-6C1F17D27F81.jpeg

    4D91A932-B143-4741-BE4A-4A4F7724E195.jpeg

    3E814FD2-7ACC-4B4D-B1E4-9F5A2F959053.jpeg

    B4CCF982-8014-4F64-9AF1-AC5552D4BA32.jpeg

    23D05690-A9D8-437B-ADAA-F3D912EDC3C3.jpeg

    58D83453-64ED-4DC2-A554-A3B34F69F355.jpeg

    0C0C003F-E499-4151-80A4-69DBFEBE53F5.jpeg

  2. I am very interested.  I was just looking up this exact setup and starting to price it out.  Any particular reason you are selling it?  You can email me at my username at swbell dot net.  Thanks!

  3. I'm interested in some elements if you consider splitting the collection. 

  4. 1 hour ago, TxAgs92 said:

    I am very interested.  I was just looking up this exact setup and starting to price it out.  Any particular reason you are selling it?  You can email me at my username at swbell dot net.  Thanks!

    I’ll email you.

  5. 1 hour ago, Sandyzoo2 said:

    I'm interested in some elements if you consider splitting the collection. 

    Possibly. What are you interested in?

  6. I'm interested in the complete package

     

  7. It seems you might sell the complete package! 

    If you don't manage, then I would be interested in the m67 flip diopter holder and n50 short port with bayonet mount.  Which short port is it? The 17 or the 25? I may also be interested in the batteries.  

    Paul

  8. Sold.

  9. Thanks Drkevbo!  Looking forward to all the fun of setting up and learning a new rig.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.