Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Two Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobes in Great Condition

Started by Mark Green ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Two Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobes in Great Condition

7 posts
  1. Strobes are in great condition and have never flooded. The set comes with spare o rings, 4 diffusers, ball mounts, grease and a spare cap. 

    $850.00

    _MG10879.JPG

    _MG10878.JPG

    _MG10877.JPG

    _MG10873.JPG

    _MG10874.JPG

    _MG10875.JPG

    _MG10876.JPG

  2. I may be interested.  Why are you looking to sell?  Just an upgrade or was there anything you didn’t like about them?

  3. Hi TxAgs92, The strobes are great but I upgraded to Retra, so no longer need them.

    Edited by Mark Green
  4. Thanks.  I think I have just about talked myself into going with Inon Z330s instead.

  5. What... Jennifer let you upgrade? (LOL)

    -Tinman

  6. 36 minutes ago, Tinman said:

    What... Jennifer let you upgrade? (LOL)

    -Tinman

    I am a lucky man Phil ! :)

  7. Strobes are sold!

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.