Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Sharing some of my shots

Started by widarecu ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sharing some of my shots

3 posts
  1. Very nice collection of photos, wide variety, good composition and sharp focus.  I see you used a Nikon D800.  The photos I took with my Nikon D800 were good ones, it is an excellent camera.  In another of your posts you mention one of your Z240 strobes drowned, too bad, as its absence shows in the photos: more light would be welcome.  Looking forward to enjoying more of your photos. 

  2. On 3/29/2022 at 8:29 PM, Kraken de Mabini said:

    Very nice collection of photos, wide variety, good composition and sharp focus.  I see you used a Nikon D800.  The photos I took with my Nikon D800 were good ones, it is an excellent camera.  In another of your posts you mention one of your Z240 strobes drowned, too bad, as its absence shows in the photos: more light would be welcome.  Looking forward to enjoying more of your photos. 

    Thanks for the feedback, and totally agree, I really felt the absence in this trip :(

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.