Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Damaged Nauticam 140mm port for parts

Started by Proteus ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Damaged Nauticam 140mm port for parts

1 posts
  1. Looking to buy a 140mm Nauticam N120 glass port for parts purposes.  I'm interested in the dome shade.  The glass can be in any condition, including completely shattered.  All I want is the shade, and even that can be scratched up.  My shade is cracked (don't ask why ...) and I need to replace the removable shade ring.

    If you have the port, this is your chance to get some money out of an otherwise trashed port!

    Edited by Proteus
Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.