Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Canon RAW plugin for Photoshop 7?

Started by frosterrj ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon RAW plugin for Photoshop 7?

2 posts
  1. Canon RAW plugin for Photoshop 7?

    Using the Dig Rebel, and located the 2.2 plug-in, but it only works for PS CS. I guess I could upgrade to CS for the $170, but thought I'd try here first.

     

    Thanks for any tips on locating the plugin.

     

    Robert

  2. Adobe sold a RAW plugin for 7.0 called "Adobe Camera Raw 1.0" It was $99. It is no longer available.

     

    Cheers

    James

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.