Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon d850 w/ Sea&Sea Housing

Started by willtoexplore ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon d850 w/ Sea&Sea Housing

3 posts
  1. Hi everyone,

    I have a like-new Nikon D850 with the Sea&Sea case, 60mm 2.8 macro, and associated port & gear. Housing is outfitted with the Leak Sentinel vacuum valve setup. This kit has been underwater fewer than 15-20 times, and the body has very few actuations. Everything is in new condition & the camera ships with original packaging. 

    I'm asking $5800, located on the Big Island of Hawaii. Willing to ship.

    Thanks for looking!

    276321247_5070638142993587_3406299427937684052_n.jpg

    277201638_4765975896834974_6149962717603369170_n.jpg

    277359598_4859136220862665_5744441405218682732_n.jpg

    277360139_5247258931990915_6205958301801039907_n.jpg

    277461339_5078092112253296_8368136327038507983_n.jpg

  2. I'll take $5k for this setup. Thanks for looking!

  3. I like this setup lol

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.