Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Retra Prime and /or snoot

Started by Sandyzoo2 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Retra Prime and /or snoot

2 posts
  1. In the absence of anybody selling a WWL-C, I am thinking of buying a second Retra Prime before my red sea trip in June.  If anybody is thinking of selling one... Let me know! 

    Very interested in the snoot too!

     

    I am UK based... But there is time to ship from anywhere!

     

    Paul

     

  2. I am happy to say that I no longer require a Retra Prime.  I have managed to secure an identical twin to the one I already have!

    :dancing:

    Edited by Sandyzoo2
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.