Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Diving in Puget Sound, USA

Started by Valerie Wrede ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Diving in Puget Sound, USA

3 posts
  1. About two years ago, I upgraded from the Olympus TG-6 to the GH5 and then GH5ii.  Here's a few videos I've made this past year with my new set up. Enjoy, and I welcome feedback! Thanks!!

     

  2. Valerie, Thank you for the short trip down Memory Lane.  Great technique with the snoot. 

  3. Great images, thank you so much for sharing!  

    I learned to dive in Puget Sound a long time ago and am recently relocated to Camano Island but after living and diving in the tropics for nearly 30 years I have not been sure if I can do cold water any more.  Your videos have me reconsidering . . . 

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.