Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Complete like new Nikon D7500 Nauticam Set (only used 4x)

Started by mochikat ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Complete like new Nikon D7500 Nauticam Set (only used 4x)

3 posts
  1. I have a perfect condition Nikon D7500 set for sale. It was purchased in Aug 2019 and I only got to take it on 4 trips (wide angle lens/ports used 3x, macro only 1x) due to covid. I recently decided to move to a Sony A7C as it's easier to travel with as a solo female diver. I really loved the Nikon but it was just a bit too bulky for me. 

    Asking US$5500 for: 

    • Nikon D7500 camera body - sensor cleaned in Dec 2021
    • Tokina AT-X 107 AF DX Fisheye AF 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 - chemically cleaned in Dec 2021
    • Nikon AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 85mm f/3.5G ED VR 
    • Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED - never used!
    • Nauticam zoom gear for Tokina 10-17 (NA-19127)
    • Nauticam 4.33" Mini dome for Tokina 10-17 (NA-18804)
    • Nauticam compact port base (NA-18211) 
    • Nauticam macro port 30 w 67mm thread (NA-18305)

    I'm open to selling each part individually but would prefer to sell as a set. I paid >$7500 for everything 2 years ago. I'm based in Singapore and happy to sell locally, or get on a zoom to show the condition for buyers outside of SG. Buyer will have to pay shipping + insurance. 

    I also have the below Nikon lenses for above water use which can also be packaged in:

    • 18-55mm kit lens
    • AF-S DX NIKKOR 35MM F/1.8G
    • AF-S NIKKOR 28-300MM F/3.5-5.6G ED VR

    Thx!

     

    Edited by mochikat
  2. This is sold thank you! (not sure how to edit the title)

  3. A quick shout-out to @mochikat for being a great seller and making this a very smooth transaction.  Excellent communication throughout the process, right up until it was delivered to my doorstep.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.