Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

TG5 + housing + wet lenses

Started by mochikat ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

TG5 + housing + wet lenses

3 posts
  1. Also selling my very first camera, the Olympus TG5 with Olympus PT-059 housing, purchased in May 2019 and used for only 1 trip before I decided to get my Nikon. It's perfect condition and I also have the AOI UWL-400 ultra wide (weitwinkel) lens with bayonet mount (never used), and AOI UAL-05 wide angle lens (used 1x). Asking $750 for all or I can sell separately. Based in Singapore and can meet up locally or get on a zoom to show the condition for international buyers. Buyer pays shipping. 

    Thx!

    Edited by mochikat
  2. Hey

    which AOI UWL-400 is it? the Q or the F?

    and what is the price for it

     

    thank you

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.