Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Gates AX-100 4K $3990 as seen here.

Started by Dbuky ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Gates AX-100 4K $3990 as seen here.

1 posts
  1. Sony/Gates AX-100 4K video camera and housing, all you see in the photo included as well as shipping to the lower 48 of the US, please inquire about international shipping. Items listed below.  I have some of the best amateur footage with this rig, I have won several awards including best video, I have traveled all over the world with this rig.  This was bought brand new from Backscatter in Ca, it has been recently service and has 12 dives on the new overhaul.  The wide angle lens was cleaned up by Gates directly a few months ago, all records on file by backscatter and I can provide on request.  I have moved toward cinema and have a 25k rig now and need to sell this one.  I have included a rebuild kit, spare o rings, original manuals for both Sony and Gates.  Here is a sample video shot with this rig just 2 months ago in Socorro.  This rig retails right now for $6334 as you see it, Im willing to let it go for $3990.  I am willing to offer tutorials on this set up post sale as I am passionate about what I do, and would love to see this unit be used as well as it has been to me.  Thank you. 

    1. Sony AX-100

    2.  Gates AX-100

    3. Saga Macro  lenses X5 and X10

    4. Carry handle or GoPro mount both included

    5. 6 Sony batteries, 1 wall charger, 1 corded charger

    6. Gates GP34A wide angle dome port

     

    IMG_7265.HEIC IMG_7266.HEIC IMG_7267.HEIC IMG_7268.HEIC

    129334561_10221617677824362_3689344102706412513_n.jpg

    129427602_10221651654193750_5796967301501803965_n.jpg

    Edited by Dbuky — mis print
Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.