Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam setup for GH4/ GH5

Started by TECEDD ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam setup for GH4/ GH5

4 posts
  1. Looking for a Nauticam housing/ camera setup for a GH4 or possibly a GH5. My wife and I have a GH4 setup already and are looking to match camera systems so we can swap ancillary components for our various video projects.

    Full setups are also of interest as well especially if wide angle based (we always need spare dome) 

    If you have something that would suit please email: edd(at)gradient-technical.com

     

    Cheers

  2. Hello! I have a GH4 housing in excellent condition that I would like to sell. I also have some domes and the LED optical flash trigger. You'll have to give me a day or so to find everything and come up with a price. Interested?

    What lenses were you planning on using? The domes and extensions I have will house the Panasonic 7-14, the Panasonic 8mm, and the Olympus 8mm. I have the little mini dome, as well as a larger Nauticam acrylic dome. I also have a macro port for the Panasonic/Leica 45mm macro.

  3. I have the flash trigger and the macro port 29 I think

  4. System ha been acquired. 

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.