Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Isotta Housing for D750 w/ 6" Sea&Sea Port

Started by Milerhighlifeman ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Isotta Housing for D750 w/ 6" Sea&Sea Port

7 posts
  1. I recently upgraded to a D850 and am selling my Isotta Housing for a Nikon D750.  I also have a 6" Acrylic dome port for the housing that I can sell as a package or separate. Both are in like new condition. 

    Package Deal: $1,665

    Isotta Housing: $1,400 

    Sea & Sea 6" Acrylic Wide Angle Dome Port: $450

    Edit.jpg.e85688c4fb05b563fefda9f81d5a3e22.jpg

    20201121_101503.jpg.c9dc6ff91094bdb47e5d15792466d921.jpg

    20201121_101638.jpg.cfe34b28d5d284364eca15ac4f732757.jpg

    20201121_101625.jpg.582aa2cdba8aba40d9a0f318f218d67d.jpg

    20201121_101540.jpg.edaa3a01f8332ce971fab4910c5ea876.jpg

    20201121_101605.jpg.dd62f5cea78cfbba73b8dc7ee036a7e8.jpg

    20220415_095747 copy.jpg

    20220415_095918 copy.jpg

    20220415_100025 copy.jpg

    20220415_100034 copy.jpg

  2. Price drop on the housing 

    $1300

  3. bump

  4. Price drop $1200 for the housing. 

  5. Bump

  6. Price drop on the housing $1,090

  7. Sold

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.