Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Revillagigedos/Soccoro aerial drone footage

Started by jplaurel ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Revillagigedos/Soccoro aerial drone footage

1 posts
  1. Hello everyone!

    I'm looking for some drone footage from Revillagigedos (Socorro) to use in a personal video. I've got plenty of good underwater shots, but as the Mexican government doesn't allow foreigners to bring drones to the area, I'm unable to record my own.

    Does anyone have any footage (preferably 4k) that they'd be willing to let me use for non-commercial purposes? Will credit the footage, of course!

    Thank you!

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.