Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Colours of underwater Saba

Started by TimG ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Colours of underwater Saba

7 posts
  1. A Star Horseshoe worm lights up the reef off the Dutch island of Saba

    TG51816.jpg

  2. Lovely worm and great photo.

    Would you please tell us a bit more about the Star Horseshoe worm and its relatives?

  3. Thanks, Elias. Much appreciated  

    i was never formally introduced to the worm or its relatives. I thought it’d make an interesting snoot-light image so snapped away without asking permission or getting a model release. Bad form I know. 

    All I do know about them is here: https://reefguide.org/horseshoeworm.html

    Cute little blighters!

  4. I love those little guys and try to get some photos of them each trip to the Caribbean.  Really nice shot, Tim.

  5. Many thanks! Yeah seriously fun to photograph. 

  6. beautiful shot. 

  7. Thanks, ido :good:

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.