Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nikon Z6ii after 1.4 update

Started by jmark18 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon Z6ii after 1.4 update

3 posts
  1. I have been having trouble with acquiring focus since doing the latest update was installed. I have tried a couple of options but none seem to be working. Has anyone got recommendations as to what is working for them?

  2. After a recent update one of my settings had changed on my Z7ii so that my flash settings were no longer the same. Check that i) your focus hasn't changed to manual and while you're at it ii) check that you don't have focus lock set on the back of your camera.

    Good luck with solving the problem.

     

    Rinjani

  3. Thanks. I have tried a number of resets so I am at a loss right now. I am going to spend the weekend shooting above water and testing as many settings as I can to see what gives consistent results

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.