Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

Has Anyone sailed on Blue o Two's ULTIMATE RED SEA itinerary?

Started by chitown_SBP ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Has Anyone sailed on Blue o Two's ULTIMATE RED SEA itinerary?

1 posts
  1. I hope it's appropriate to ask this. Let me know if another forum is the best place for this question

    Have any of you ever travelled with Blue o Two for their Red Sea trip? Also, has anyone ever taken the Ultimate Red Sea itinerary?  From looking at the website (https://blueotwo.com/boats/m-y-blue-melody/729e5bc56792e07bb11f727fd97ade81), the trip seems cover top sites in both the North and Southern Rea Sea. Most itineraries look like they make you choose between North and South. So, I am liking the Ultimate Rea Sea itinerary because it gives a little of both. If any one has travelled with Blue o Two and/or did a Ultimate Red Sea-like itinerary, I'd appreciate your thoughts and experiences. I'd also welcome anyone's thoughts on the subject matter of picking a good liveaboard itinerary for diving the Red Sea.

    Thanks

    Svati

    Edited by chitown_SBP

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.