Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon 5D Mark IV (Body)

Started by Dan Mele ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 5D Mark IV (Body)

8 posts
  1. I bought the R5 a year ago and thought I would use my 5D MarkIV more, but it's not getting the use it deserves and would love to see it go to a happy home.

    Minor cosmetic scrapes. I bought it brand new so there have been no other owners. It never went underwater either as I was using my Sony body for underwater work. There is a small scratch on the low pass filter that happened when I was cleaning it years ago, but I have used it extensively since then and have never once seen it show up in an image or video. 

    Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or want more pictures.

    Comes with 2 32gb CF cards, charger, battery, and 256gb SD card.

    $800.00 USD

    IMG-6002.jpg

    IMG-6003.jpg

    IMG-6004.jpg

  2. PRICE DROP $750

  3. PRICE DROP $700

  4. PRICE DROP $650

     
  5. I messaged you.

  6. Received. Messaged back

  7. still available?

  8. SOLD!

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.