Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted: TG5 or TG6 Olympus housing dead or alive

Started by wydeangle ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted: TG5 or TG6 Olympus housing dead or alive

1 posts
  1. What I'd like to find is an unwanted back half of an Olympus PT-058 or PT-059 plastic underwater housing.

    I'm trying to adapt and AOI viewfinder to another housing and wish I had the little grooved rails that the viewfinder snaps onto, if that makes any sense.

    If the housing is otherwise damaged or unusable, it doesn't matter.

    Let me know if you have one.

    Thanks,

    Tom

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.