Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

MWL-1 on a Z7II in DX mode - usable apertures?

Started by coinee ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

MWL-1 on a Z7II in DX mode - usable apertures?

1 posts
  1. Hi everyone!

    I'm going on a serious expedition later this year (well... Sept 22-Sept 23 - those are years, not dates. :)) and I'm wondering about gear selection. One option I've been thinking about is to get an MWL-1, which in FX seems pretty unusable for my purposes with a f16+ requirement. The Z7II has enough resolution that I could easily shoot in DX instead (still almost 20MP!). What usable apertures would I be looking at here? Anyone have any experience with that?

    Thanks!

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.