Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: 2 x Retra UWT Original Retra Flash Guns

Started by ozdiverguy ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: 2 x Retra UWT Original Retra Flash Guns

3 posts
  1. I have a pair of Retra original flashes for sale. These are surplus to requirement as I now have some Retra Pro Xs.
     
    Included are wide angle and white diffusers. The Wide angle diffuser is designed for all types of wide angle photography in blue waters. White diffuser is especially suited to green water dives or situations with high chance for backscatter.
     
    Disclaimer
    Unfortunately one of the strobes has a dent (see in pic). Both strobes have been to Retra UWT in Slovenia for servicing (I can provide records). The one with the dent had its charging circuit replaced. 
     
    $1200 USD/set + shipping
     
    I'm based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. If you live close-by then I arrange pick-up.
     
    I prefer to sell them as a set but I open to selling sell individually.
     
    Neil

    20220508_125349.jpg

    20220508_125536.jpg

    20220508_125624.jpg

    20220508_134811.jpg

    20220506_170820.jpg

  2. These flash guns are still available.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.