Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

Murcia, Spain - is it as amazing as it looks?

Started by sinetwo ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Murcia, Spain - is it as amazing as it looks?

4 posts
  1. , and I've filled up most other holiday spots now with help from lovely Wetpixelers :D 

     

    I've been looking into Murcia and it looks ridiculously amazing for the med, for wide, portrait and macro opportunities. It's only a 2ish hour direct flight from London Gatwick so it seems like a great place for a short diving break.

     

    Has anyone been? Any recommendations or suggestions? 

     

    Many thanks!

    sinetwo 

     

  2. Hi Sinetwo,

    I have done two diving trips to Cartagena, both times a week. Cartagena is a pleasant maritime port city. My main interest was exploring a cave system called Cueva del Agua. The second time I took with me my own team and we spent the week exploring the caves further and further away from the entrance.

    https://vimeo.com/176796652

  3. <iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/176796652?h=a2b2f978ba" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    ..

    <iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/176796652" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    I am attempting to embed, but, it does not seem to work for some reason...

    Edited by r4e
  4. I just pasted the youtube video and it embedded just fine - perhaps wetpixel's forum do not support Vimeo.

     

    I looked through your cave video and it was fantastic - I loved the editing with the cave map beneath.

     

    I'm more of an open water chap so I was wondering if you did any of that when you went there? From what I've seen there are a tonne of groupers and barracudas, along with some cool macro life?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.