Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

2x Sola Pro 15K Heads

Started by rgilkes ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

2x Sola Pro 15K Heads

2 posts
  1. Hey Everyone,

    I have an extra pair of Sola Pro 15K heads. They are in perfect working condition. The domes have some scratches from normal use, but the scratches obviously don't affect light output.

    I am only selling because I don't need two sets of the heads, just the body modules (battery). These retail for $450 each, selling for $300 shipped for both. If you don't already have the body modules, you can purchase them for $950, which would save you about $400 (plus taxes) per light if you bought new.

    SolaPro15K-1.jpg

    SolaPro15K-2.jpg

    SolaPro15K-3.jpg

  2. Sold

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.