Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Selling: Isotta D7200 Housing, Macro port, D7200 Camera and Nikor 60mm macro lens

Started by ak00665 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Selling: Isotta D7200 Housing, Macro port, D7200 Camera and Nikor 60mm macro lens

4 posts
  1. Selling my Setup to fund putting my D850 underwater. I have the following items:

    - Isotta D7100/D72000 Housing

    - Sea & Sea Macro Port (Flat Port - no diopter capability)

    - Nikon D7200 Camera Body

    - Nikon NIKOR 60mm f2.8 Macro lens (gen 1)

    - Isotta Cross bar for DSLR housing

    - Backscatter vacuum system port (you will need to buy a new pump)

    - TTL adaptor with removable cable/hot shoe seat (work was done by Backscatter)

    Asking for $3100 US for the whole lot. Everything functions great, it has been used for a few years with great results. This setup is ready for macro with all the items I have included. It is ready to dive as is. I will also include any spare o-rings and other items that came with the housing. The housing underwent routine service/cleaning by Backscatter 2.5 years ago and has been water tight since purchase. I use the vacuum pump and recommend any who purchases this camera do the same. Also, I will clean all the bulkheads and o-rings before shipping, but any buyer should inspect and clean following transit.

    Happy to ship, I will generate a cost for any buyer and add that to the total (you cover shipping). I will post photos to this asap, but I can provide on request. Thanks and Cheers

  2. Photos of the gear. I was out of town, but posted early. Please let me know if you have offers or questions

    IMG_1277.jpg

    IMG_1278.jpg

    IMG_1279.jpg

    IMG_1280.jpg

    IMG_1281.jpg

    IMG_1282.jpg

    IMG_1283.jpg

    IMG_1284.jpg

    IMG_1285.jpg

    IMG_1286.jpg

    IMG_1287.jpg

    IMG_1288.jpg

    IMG_1289.jpg

    IMG_1290.jpg

    IMG_1291.jpg

    IMG_1292.jpg

  3. Reducing price to $2900. Can't go any lower. Everything is fully functioning and the results are great

    DSC_8728PS2.jpg

    DSC_8742PS3.jpg

    DSC_9454PS-SharpenAI-Softness.jpg

    DSC_9482PS-SharpenAI-Softness.jpg

  4. FYI, there are subsee diopter mounts for that port.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.