Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Sony Mirrorless & N85 Port System Housings &Parts

Started by kimster812 ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Sony Mirrorless & N85 Port System Housings &Parts

11 posts
  1. Lots and lots of extra ports, parts, and a couple of Nauticam Sony housings for sale. All well taken care of and loved over the years. Happy to snap any additional pictures for items you might be after. Also open to combining items as a package. Great beginner compact mirrorless set up. I've upgraded over the years so hoping this gear can be used by others! 

    Items photos are uploaded in an album here: https://www.kimrandall.photography/Kim/n-VbVTg/Underwater-Gear-for-Sale/ 

    Nauticam N85 Macro port 45 - non Zoom port for 30mm macro 1st iteration of this port $250
    Nauticam N85 Control Flat Port 45 with Focus/zoom knob for Sony E Mount 30mm Macro & 16-50 OSS Power Zoom Lenses na-36128 $450
    Nauticam 4.33" Acrylic Dome Port SEL 16-28 with fish eye converter na.36125 $520
    Sony 16mm f2.8 wide angle lens for E-mount   $150
    VCL-ECF2
    Fisheye Converter
    Sony APS-C Fisheye Converter for SEL16F28 and SEL20F28
      $110
    VCL-ECU2
    ultra wide (weitwinkel) Converter
    Sony APS-C ultra-wide (weitwinkel) Converter for SEL16F28 and SEL20F28
      $90
         
    Nauticam Flexitray II W with Left Handle With 2 Tripod Holes nau.71209
    $150.00
    Nauticam Adjustable Right Handle II for Easitray II & Flexitray II nau.71208
         
    Nauticam M67 Flip Diopter for Flat Port 72mm nau.25104 $300
    Nauticam flat port 72 for Sony SEL 18-55mmZoom Lens nau.-36121 $300
    N85 Extension Ring 20 nau. 36620 $190
    N85 Extension Ring 30 nau. 36630 $220
         
    2 Sea & Sea YS-D1 Strobes (w/o fiber optic cables) $600 for the set
         
    Sony a6300 Housing w/shutter brackets & shutter release nau.17416 & nau.25200 $1,250.00
    Sony a6000 Housing nau.17412 $1,000
    Sony BC-TRW W Series Battery Charger   $35
    Sony NP-FW50 Lithium-Ion 1020mAh Rechargeable Battery   $40
    Sony Alpha a6300 Mirrorless Camera: Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with APS-C, Auto Focus & 4K Video - ILCE 6300 Body with 3” LCD Screen - E Mount Compatible - Black (Includes Body Only)   $500

  2. I send you private message. Could you send me good price :)for package/set described in my message. Regards Peter :)

  3. On 5/12/2022 at 2:31 PM, kimster812 said:

    PM sent on nau. 36620

    Thank you,

     

  4. Is the port for the 30mm macro the nau. 36135?

  5. 5 hours ago, tobyone said:

    Is the port for the 30mm macro the nau. 36135?

    Hi, not sure actually. When I look that number up it looks like it's for Panasonic, but the inside of my port it says "Nauticam Macro Port 45 for Sony E-mount 30mm f3.5/macro. I can do a little more digging though if you're interested in it. 

  6. If you look on first page of Reef Photo's Nauticam port page. Check the port on left side second to last row. If that is the port(36135) you have, I am interested if the glass is clean.

  7. 12 hours ago, tobyone said:

    If you look on first page of Reef Photo's Nauticam port page. Check the port on left side second to last row. If that is the port(36135) you have, I am interested if the glass is clean.

    It is it, confirmed with Reef too. However I adjusted my price slightly now that I know what one new costs, looks like I'll have to do a new post since it won't let me edit this one. But let me know if you're interested! 

  8. How much more?? When you purchased this port how much was it?

  9. PM sent on the 36135 Port and Flexitray handles.

  10. 20mm Extension is SOLD. (Can't edit the post, unfortunately). 

  11. On 6/17/2022 at 8:02 PM, kimster812 said:

    It is it, confirmed with Reef too. However I adjusted my price slightly now that I know what one new costs, looks like I'll have to do a new post since it won't let me edit this one. But let me know if you're interested! 

    Can you give me an adjusted price?

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.