Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Zen DP-230 Glass Dome - Needs Repair

Started by mgerken ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Zen DP-230 Glass Dome - Needs Repair

2 posts
  1. Only $100.

    A Zen DP-230 wide angle dome port with Sea & Sea bayonet adaptor. Very used; minor hard water stains. Also. there is a chip where glass meets seal. (see photo). Recommend changing the glass. I have dived with the dome in this condition for many dives before I noticed it. No saying how many dives before catastrophic flood might occur but it is still water proof. 

    This is a $2000+ dome new. I'm getting rid of it for $100 + shipping. New glass may coast $700-$900. You will have a like new glass dome for half price. 

    IMG_0455.jpg

    IMG_0456.jpg

    IMG_0459.jpg

    IMG_0460.jpg

  2. Still available?

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.