Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

£1250 Panasonic LUMIX GX8 setup with Nauticam NA-GX8 Housing & Zoom Gear

Started by Minkie ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

£1250 Panasonic LUMIX GX8 setup with Nauticam NA-GX8 Housing & Zoom Gear

4 posts
  1. Location: United Kingdom (Buckinghamshire)

    Price: £1250 for everything pictured.

    This is a superb setup.
    Selling because genuinely I don’t have the skills to utilise it or the desire to learn. I’ve downgraded to point and shoot! Nonetheless I took some very nice pictures with this camera completely by accident.

    In perfect working order. Never flooded. Port lens replaced (travel scratched) and pressure tested at Nauticam UK earlier this year. Lenses are not scratched or damaged now!

    There is wear to the rubber handles. I looked into replacing them but the cost was prohibitive and it’s purely cosmetic. 
     

    In the box:

    NA-GX8 housing, tray and handles. Easy trigger fitted.

    Panasonic LUMIX GX8 camera. 

    2 Panasonic batteries and 1 Expro battery + charger. Lens caps and strap.

    Olympus Digital 12-50 lens.

    36162 Macro Port and Zoom gear set for Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm F3.5-6.3 EZ.

    Vacuum valve and pump

    Post to UK address: £20 insured or collect/drop off if possible.

    Overseas: To be negotiated. Would send with a fully tracked and insured service.

    Payment by bank transfer or PayPal goods and services. 
     

    Happy to try and answer any questions and post more pictures if requested. I have included 3 pics from my last trip to show that it takes a decent picture, even in the hands of an amateur!

     

    Many thanks!

    DC4BC1C3-FDA2-4826-9ADC-0B30F8D47C2F.jpeg

    60DA5772-B54F-4904-9B46-C3C36A471BAA.jpeg

    5D383844-6DF3-4393-BD01-0383F8BE3674.jpeg

    335B9EA1-5EBA-46C7-B215-A305016AEB45.jpeg

    15E9B743-ECC6-4522-B31E-58E7286894EF.jpeg

    Edited by Minkie — Info
  2. Hello, happy to chat about splitting the lot or taking a reasonable offer as well. Just ask!

  3. Update: Reducing to £1100 shipped for the week. If there’s no further interest I will list as separate items :)

  4. Sold

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.