Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: STIX Float Jumbo 8 pieces

Started by Xterra ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: STIX Float Jumbo 8 pieces

3 posts
  1. I have switched over to the Nauticam carbon float arms and have my StiX Adjustable Buoyancy Jumbo Floats 8 pieces for sale. Fit strobe arms from ULCS, Nauticam, and Ikelite slotted arms with 1 inch ball ends.
    Normally a 4 Pack sells for $40;
    I sell my 8 pieces for $50 (including shipping US) including 2x220 mm arms (3 Jumbo floats are on each) then 2 single Jumbo floats without arms, see photo below.

    Lift info:

    • Each: 6.4oz / 181g
    • Pack of 4: 1.6lbs / 726g

    So all 8 of them will give you approx. 1452g of lift.

    Will sell them as a whole set only, so please don't ask if I part them up. Been used only on 2 dive trips (1 year old)
    International shipping is available at an additional cost. PM with questions.

    683313662_20220522_100953(Large).thumb.jpg.2767d21689565110c12577927c766dbe.jpg

  2. Hey

    I DM'd you :)

  3. SOLD them already.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.