Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Pair of Inon Z-240 Type 4 with Inon Snoot

Started by rwb500 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Pair of Inon Z-240 Type 4 with Inon Snoot

6 posts
  1. These strobes are perfectly good, but I wanted a new snoot and figured I might as well upgrade to Z330's while I was at it.

     

    I am asking $800 + $20 shipping in USA for both strobes, the snoot set, both ball adapters, and the accessories you see.  The film is just a DIY warming filter.

    IMG_8209.JPG

    IMG_8213.JPG

    IMG_8210.JPG

    IMG_8212.JPG

    IMG_8214.JPG

    IMG_8211.JPG

    IMG_8215.JPG

    IMG_8216.JPG

  2. bump price OBO

  3. Would you consider selling one?   I have one already.   I'm located in California--easy shipping.

  4. Hi, send you a pm

     

  5. Are these still available?

  6. Sent you a PM on the snoot set.  Thanks.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.