Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam housing with Panasonic LX10/LX15 compact camera

Started by PiotrPL ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam housing with Panasonic LX10/LX15 compact camera

2 posts
  1. Great compact Panasonic LX10 camera witch charger and original box with Nauticam Housing.

    Dual handles. There is a scratch on flat port. I was trying to show it on images best I can. I think it is not affecting images underwater.

    It is on left bottom direction from port center, best visible on 6th picture.

    Selling because moving Full Frame camera. Housing and camera in great shape and condition

     

    760 EUR + SHIPMENT

    Location Poznan, Poland

    283255149_10161926856123858_7194172188738972311_n.jpg

    283084347_10161926856208858_782825581656791953_n.jpg

    283032277_10161926856473858_2441157400742612551_n.jpg

    283105312_10161926855853858_4079515812758153820_n.jpg

    283190130_10161926856383858_6490421047887058671_n.jpg

    283115543_10161926856298858_8837600422001552590_n.jpg

    283043221_10161926855443858_7965564415840610294_n.jpg

    283250249_10161926856523858_7152983463686026503_n.jpg

    282742854_10161926855953858_6398315657025821131_n.jpg

  2. SOLD

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.