Can anyone help me locate a reputable photographic store in the Orlando area. I am looking to purchase:
1 x Oly C-8080
1 x PT-023 (or Ike)
1 x Inon D-2000 S-TTL (plus tray & arm)
I will be on vacation in Orlando from 13th December till 28th December (over from England). Can anyone also recommend a good dive operator.
Thanks, Drew
I'm sure you know that Orlando is inland. Where do you plan on diving?
Hi
Well, planning a trip down to the keys, and can stop anywhere on route, was thinking about Amy Slates. Anyone around Ft. lauderdale (quite fancy Tenaco Towers).
Cheers, Drew
In Key Largo, Quiescense takes a maximum of 6 on their boats, will go anywhere the group wants, weather permitting. Conch Republic Divers is in Tavernier, also very accomodating.
I was just in Key Largo in October. Check out Horizon Divers.. they are at mile marker 105..great boat and crew and dive shop. Also, Slates is on the other side of highway and boat trip is at least another 20 minutes compared to Horizon's location. Make sure you visit Hobo's restaurant at MM 100 while you are there!