Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Manual white balance GH5 nauticam housing

Started by heubie ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Manual white balance GH5 nauticam housing

1 posts
  1. I just started using my GH5 in a nauticam housing. When I want to use MWB I press the WB lever and then the "down button" to activate the "set status" and then press the shutter button to take a picture and set thWB.

    Is there a way (for example with a Fn button) to combine step 1 and 2 and go directly to the "set status".

    The down button on the back is hard to reach and therefor make setting WB a time consuming action.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.