Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

First outing to Blue Heron Bridge

Started by Craine ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

First outing to Blue Heron Bridge

2 posts
  1. A couple months ago I drove to the east coast of Florida for a night dive at the Blue Heron Bridge. This was my first outing at BHB, and I was very happy with how the trip turned out. 

    Even though I had my strobes mis-pointed for a good number of shots, which resulted in a distinct red cast on the photos from my focus light, the trip resulted in some very good (to me anyway) shots, and I've even printed the first photo below on a 36x24 canvas to hang in my living room. 

    Here's a link to the gallery on SmugMug, for those interested in seeing the other shots I got. I'd love to get any feedback or critiques on these or the ones in the gallery. Thanks for looking!

    Brownstripe Octopus with Cushion Sea Star

    2022041613452134--209519989264510153-IMG

     

    A Pair of Bareyed Hermit Crabs with Hitchhiker Anemones

    2022042622122715--2621789269939766810-IM

     

    Solitary Yellowline Arrow Crab

    2022041613305976-7057119459430536092-IMG

  2. The bridge is a special place, and a real gift for underwater photographers. Its always worth the trek. 

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.