Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

"Pro" Nikon Firmware Updates

Started by ianmarsh ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

"Pro" Nikon Firmware Updates

1 posts
  1. I have often thought it would be great to get a "Pro" firmware update for my D850 that only includes settings and options applicable to RAW capture.

    By that I mean strip out any options that only affect JPEG. I NEVER shoot JPEG, and doing this would declutter and streamline the Nikon menus.

    You could always restore the full menu system if you decided to sell the camera.

    Is this a foolish idea?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.