Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Great service

Started by Simon K. ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Great service

2 posts
  1. Great service

    After reading some similar (and very true) comments about ike - who is still looking for some newspapers for keeping himselfe warm during winter ;-) - I want to praise the great service of someone else in the industry.

     

    I orderd a second DS125 with ULCS Arms and some other stuff from Ryan of Underwater Camera Pros end of october to take advantage of the weak dollar. In the week before thanksgiving the packet didn't arrived yet and we found out that the packet was lost by USPS and obvious never made it to Germany.

     

    Ryan packed a new packet on the saturday on thanksgiving weekend - even plundering his exhibiton objects to get everything together - and send it to me via Fed Ex International Priortiy. It was deliverd yesterday an I have it in time for my upcoming trip.

     

    This is what I call excellent service. Three thumbs up from my side!

     

    Simon

  2. image_14.gifimage_14.gifimage_14.gif
Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.