Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

2022 North Carolina Wreck Shark Shootout

Started by stuartv ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

2022 North Carolina Wreck Shark Shootout

8 posts
  1. I was at the 2022 North Carolina Wreck Shark Shootout last week, going out of Morehead City, with Olympus Dive Center. These are my photos I entered in the various competition categories.

    DSC02402-Composite.jpg

    DSC02452-Edit-2-Edit-Edit.jpg

    DSC02457-Edit-2-Edit-Edit.jpg

    DSC02493-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

    DSC02495-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

    DSC02576-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

    DSC02392-Edit.jpg

  2. Great photos.

  3. On 6/9/2022 at 1:57 PM, stuartv said:

    I was at the 2022 North Carolina Wreck Shark Shootout last week, going out of Morehead City, with Olympus Dive Center. These are my photos I entered in the various competition categories.

    DSC02493-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

     

    I see you captured the image of the brown trout.  HAHA I couldn't resist making a turd joke.  Feel free to ignore me, me wife does. 

  4. 1 hour ago, Dann-Oh said:

    I see you captured the image of the brown trout.  HAHA I couldn't resist making a turd joke.  Feel free to ignore me, me wife does. 

    LOL!!! :D

  5. Very good shoots! What is your camera-lens?

  6. On 7/2/2022 at 7:27 PM, stillviking said:

    Very good shoots! What is your camera-lens?

    Thank you! :D

    I was shooting a Sony a7rIV in a Nauticam housing, with a Nauticam WWL-1 on the front. The camera lens was either a Sony 28mm f/2, or a Sony 28-60 f/4-5.6, just depending on the day.

    Usually, I just use the 28-60, but for a couple of days during that trip I wanted to experiment with shooting some ambient light stuff and using big apertures, so I used the 28mm f/2.

  7. The looking up shot at the shark is incredible!! Absolutely love it! 

  8. On 7/9/2022 at 8:51 AM, Newwaterphotographer said:

    The looking up shot at the shark is incredible!! Absolutely love it! 

    Thank you! :D

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.