Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Diving Fethiye

Started by lutfu ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Diving Fethiye

11 posts
  1. Some shots from where i live

    Place called Fethiye which is at  Aegean coast of Turkey 

     

  2. 1 hour ago, lutfu said:

    Place called Fethiye which is at  Aegean coast of Turkey 

    

    Oh wow, I'm jealous. I used to go to Fethiye in the mid-1970s. There was barely a road to get there. Great place.

  3. 10 hours ago, TimG said:

    Oh wow, I'm jealous. I used to go to Fethiye in the mid-1970s. There was barely a road to get there. Great place.

    Now I'm jealous too because you must have seen the best times

    Still very beaitiful but every coming year  my favorite places in nature with peace are being replaced by buildings..

  4. 4 hours ago, lutfu said:

    Now I'm jealous too because you must have seen the best times

    Still very beaitiful but every coming year  my favorite places in nature with peace are being replaced by buildings..

    I can imagine. Marmaris, Bodrum….. 

    Edited by TimG
  5. WOW 

  6. Wow, indeed. Some lovely shots, lutfu, and beautifully put together. Great job!

  7. 7 hours ago, TimG said:

    I can imagine. Marmaris, Bodrum….. 

    Excatly

    Bodrum great diving though

  8. 3 hours ago, TimG said:

    Wow, indeed. Some lovely shots, lutfu, and beautifully put together. Great job!

    Thanks a lot for the kind comments

  9. 5 hours ago, Davide DB said:

    WOW 

    Thanks Davide

  10. Very nice, thanks for sharing!

  11. On 6/27/2022 at 8:44 PM, SwiftFF5 said:

    Very nice, thanks for sharing!

    Thank you very much SwiftFF5 

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.