Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Panasonic 7-14 + Nauticam 6” Dome + Zoom Gear. Excellent Condition. $875 + shipping.

Started by JayceeB ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Panasonic 7-14 + Nauticam 6” Dome + Zoom Gear. Excellent Condition. $875 + shipping.

2 posts
  1. For Sale: Panasonic 7-14 + Nauticam 6” Dome + Zoom Gear. Excellent Condition. $875 + shipping. 

     

    Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14 f/4

    Nauticam Zoom Gear (36044)

    Nauticam 6” Dome Port (36133)

     

    Lens is in excellent condition.

    Dome is in excellent condition, with small light scratch indicated with arrow which can be buffed out. Paint rubbed on bottom of dome shade as shown in photo.

     

    Lens, port and zoom ring shall be sold together.

    US Buyers Only

    Payment via PayPal

     

    $875 + Shipping

    7-14_1.jpg

    7-14_2.jpg

    7-14_3.jpg

    7-14_4.jpg

    7-14_5.jpg

    7-14_6.jpg

  2. Hi Jaycee - is this still available? I have an Olympus lens (7-14 mm) that I use w my Panasonic GH5 and Nauticam Housing. I need to verify, but I think all the pieces will work for my lens. Thanks! Milada


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.