Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam handle screw size

Started by Davide DB ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam handle screw size

4 posts
  1. Hi all, 

    I don't have the housing with me and I need a quick info.

    What's the diameter of the hex screw on the Nauticam handle? M8, M10?

    See the attachment Screenshot_20220614-165943_Photos.thumb.jpg.616778cf2120aad57d8bb3cc49cd478b.jpg

     

     

     

  2. Mine are M10, but there might be more than one size

    BVA
     

  3. Thanks Bill,

    I saw Locline type arms directly attached to the Nauticam handles. It should be a custom solution.

     

  4. My Olympus housing has M8- metric threads are easy just place a ruler up against the bolt on the threaded end, M8 is 8mm diameter (actually 7.97 - but it's definitely not 9.9mm).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.