Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

[FS] Aquatica 180 straight viewfinder

Started by Gosdi ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

[FS] Aquatica 180 straight viewfinder

11 posts
  1. I'm selling this Aquatica viewfinder, good condition, just the letters on it are slightly gone. Body of the viewfinder and lenses are in perfect condicitons.

    I'm asking 650€, shipping on the buyer, I'm located in Madrid (Spain).

    acac5efa-2a37-4264-ba95-1647fb5d5a69.jpg

    65655126-2beb-4ead-b030-8aabd60451fa.jpg

    7a88b7bf-a0f7-4fd6-a8e4-9b7d787eca1b.jpg

    371d2eea-be26-4dc0-b216-9943153029be.jpg

    291945e3-4899-4b1c-a05a-261a779fe418.jpg

  2. Open to reasonable offers

     

  3. up

  4. reasonable offers considered

  5. up

  6. up

  7. up

  8. Price drop 599€ 

     

    I'm open to reasonable offers

  9. up

  10. open tu offers

  11. 499€ or open to offers 

     

    Edited by Gosdi
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.