Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Martin Edge

Started by blackbird ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Martin Edge

3 posts
  1. Thanks....I've had his book for several years....good info on his site

     

    Karl

  2. Martin is speaking at the January meeting of BSoUP in London!

    http://www.bsoup.org

     

    I am not that familiar with that many of Martin's images, so I enjoyed having the chance to see some of them in the galleries. That said because Martin has taught (so many UK photographers) some do produce a bit of deja-vu - although I should stress that he is usually the originator!

     

    I like the website design, although the articles section doesn't like my Mac.

     

    His courses are very very popular here in the UK. They have transformed many from strugglers to award winners. Highly recommended.

     

    Martin shoots a Subal D100 these days and does use Wetpixel from time to time.

     

    Alex

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.