Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus OMD EM-5 Mk III plus lenses and Nauticam Housing

Started by sluca ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus OMD EM-5 Mk III plus lenses and Nauticam Housing

2 posts
  1. Hi.

    I am selling my Olympus OMD EM-5 Mk III with three batteries and kit flash unit plus Zuiko 60mm macro, lumix 8mm fisheye, and portable pancake Zuiko 14-42, Zuiko 17mm lenses plus Nauticam camera housing, ports for Macro Zuiko 60mm and Lumix fisheye. I am happy to sell items separately if the whole kit is of no interest. They are all new, very little used (my main setup is a Sony A1, this was just a backup kit for occasional travel and destination exploration).

    - Camera body with batteries and flash - 650USD

    - Zuiko 60mm - 300USD

    - LUMIX fisheye 400USD

    - zuiko 14-42 150USD

    - Nauticam housing with brackets (they are an optional purchase, I am giving them away with the housing) - 1000USD

    - Nauticam Zuiko 60mm port (65 system) - 250USD

    - Nauticam dome port 4inch for LUMIX 8mm fisheye - 400USD

     

    THE WHOLE BUNDLE FOR 2,650USD

    All plus shipping costs.

     

    Unfortunately I no longer have the boxes, but the housing and the dome port come with the standard Nauticam pouches. Bayonet mount in the picture NOT included.

    A few pics attached.

    I am shipping from Italy at the moment. Will be able to ship from Brazil from August onwards.

     

    LC

     

     

    _LC_1633.jpg

    _LC_1632.jpg

    _LC_1631.jpg

    _LC_1630.jpg

    _LC_1628.jpg

    _LC_1629.jpg

    Edited by sluca
  2. This is sold. Thank you to everyone who contacted me, even if I have not been able to respond promptly to everyone.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.