Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

SUBAL, Nikon, Lighting and Much More

Started by Hal ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

SUBAL, Nikon, Lighting and Much More

3 posts
  1. Hello!

    Due to medical issues and diving, I am forced to sell all my UW gear.

    I have Subal Housings for Nikon F-5 and D-200 cameras, flat and domes ports, extension rings, Nikonos Ikelight and Sea & Sea strobes, arms, cases.

    Nothing has ever been flooded and all cared for with love.

    Please contact me directly with questions at: hal@silvermanstudio.com

    Thank you!

    Hal

  2. sent query via gmail

     

  3. I asked Hal about the equipment and his reply follows:

    " 2- YS-120 DUO Sea & Sea strobes. Both in great working order. However, the do not have sync cords.
     
    Subal FE-3 8" Fisheye Dome Port
    Subal DP-SWB/3  6” Dome Port
    Subal FPC-105 / 3 
     
    Ext rings 50/3, 33, 60, 70
     
    Plus some other misc items.
     
    Being familiar with Subal, you know pricing. I will entertain any reasonable offer. "

     

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.