Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Inon Z-240 Type 4 strobes for Parts

Started by jonjake ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Inon Z-240 Type 4 strobes for Parts

2 posts
  1. I have 2 Inon Z-240s that are in various states that I no longer use.  Perhaps someone could find them (or their parts useful).

    One of them still fires just fine but the tubes are fairly brown and from what I remember the light output is somewhat affected by this.

    The other does not not fire but the capacitors do make a charging sound at when the are turned on.  Taking a look inside it looks like it most likely flooded at some point.  Also the back battery cap is taken apart.

    I think it is likely someone electrically inclined and motived could combine the front flash tube assembly from this dead unit with the electronics from the unit that fires and have a basically new Z-240 Type 4 strobe.

    Both have -0.5 stop diffusers and 1 has a Inon ball mount.  

    Make me an offer or convince me you will put them to good use (and pay the shipping/handling).

    IMG_3529.jpeg

    IMG_3530.jpeg

    IMG_3531.jpeg

    IMG_3532.jpeg

  2. Strobes already claimed.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.