Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale - Seacam fisheye macro port

Started by divegypsy ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale - Seacam fisheye macro port

1 posts
  1. This is Seacam's original fisheye macro port.  It was designed for use with the Sigma 15mm f2.8 fisheye.  But to fit the lens into the port you need to remove part of the fisheye's lens shade.  The port has scuffs on the delrin body but the glass is pristine.  I think the new cost was about $750.  I'll sell this one for $450.  If you do not have a Sigma fisheye with a "shaved" lens shade I am selling one of those, too.  Offers or questions please write to me at fbavendam@hotmail.com.  Thank you

    Seacam fieheye macro.JPG

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.