Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sigma 15mm f2.8 fisheye

Started by divegypsy ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sigma 15mm f2.8 fisheye

1 posts
  1. This Sigma 15mm fisheye has had its lens shade shortened a bit so that it fits into the Seacam fisheye macroport that I am also selling.  The glass of the lens is like new.  The lens comes with the Sigma soft case and small metel template for cutting gel filters to fit into the filter slot on the rear of the lens.  B&H sells this lens new for $600.  I will sell this one for $350.  If you buy it with the Seacam fisheye macro port I'm selling I'll drop the price on the lens to $250.  Offers or questions please write to me at fbavendam@hotmail.com. 

    Sigma fisheye.JPG

    Edited by divegypsy — several misspellings
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.