Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Nauticam Sony A7III Set-up

Started by OnLeRo ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Nauticam Sony A7III Set-up

2 posts
  1. Hi 

    I'd like to buy a Nauticam Housing for a Sony A7III, if possible, sold in Europe. Is there anything available?

  2. Hi 

    My name is Eric and you can check my profile at www(dot)colorsoftheblue(dot)com

    I have a Nauticam NA-A7III that I might consider selling as I have upgraded to Sony A1 

    FS I would have the housing with standard viewfinder, with Nauticam vacuum system, 100 to 120 port Adapter and a 18cm dome port. 

    The camera is also to be sold 

    Eric 

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.